Warning ⚠️

dipperdan

I'm so sorry Dan to hear that it's happened to you, to close for comfort in my opinion... :excl: :excl: :excl::excl: Be Aware this has happened in several places both prominent and discreet locations, and this is not the first time either. :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: People are brazen enough to hit up vehicles at weekend getaway lakes too.

Same here in B.C. mostly in the lower mainland area, and right in peoples driveways.Quite a few catalytic converters being stolen as well.

Sorry Vince , I should have blackened the header.... it was east Pitt north of Wabamun. In speaking to a few others and the Stoneyplain fire dept. it’s happening all over. And now with summer prices it will be happening more. Get your guns out boys and girls , target practice is on.....dash cams may help if yours will operate when not driving....good luck out there!!!take a bat

• Like 1

Dan

Unreal what some people will do. It's just not the price to replace the gas that was stolen it's the price of replacing the gas tank. Once again Dan I'm sorry to hear what happened and with some good luck it won't happen again.

Vince