Saturday, April 29th, 2006 - SILENT AUCTION

canadagrey

Posted Image

When: Saturday, April 29th, 2006

Where: Bo' Diddly's Roadhouse (11650 - 142 Street) / 454-3558

Ticket's Cost: $10.00 Available At NLFTF / TUC Edmonton Club Meetings, and selected retailers (inquire about availability).

Included: Complimentary Steak Sandwich & Salad that you can order at any time during the evening. Also, Happy Hour Prices are in effect all night.

Our annual fundraiser. This represents a huge portion of our budget and allows us to make purchases for the club of either equipment, books or videos. We have raised over $4000 for Northern Lights plus $4000 for the TU Edmonton Chapter over the last 4 years. Without these funds we would not have our library or other equipment at the club.

If we all get out and support this event by soliciting items and by selling tickets and coming out to the event we could easily raise the above amount in one night.

For you who have not attended one of these fundraisers you are also missing a :clap: great time. :cheers:

Edited by RangerBob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brian

Outstanding.

I'll be bringing in some tea related products for the auction tonight. I'll also pick up my auction tickets from you...I hope you remembered.

It's been a hell of a couple of weeks and I'm sure looking forward to the club meeting tonight. See you there.

Vince

After my migraine over the last few hours - I'll be absent tonight. Brian - please either pass my tickets to lance and we'll settle saturday - or I'll catch you at the door... thanks...

G

After my migraine over the last few hours - I'll be absent tonight.  Brian - please either pass my tickets to lance and we'll settle saturday - or I'll catch you at the door... thanks...

G

Didn't make it tonight... daughters Birthday... hooking up her new stereo. Thank gawd it's fishing season... I won't have to listen to it... and it has a headphone jack too.

Catchya on Saturday dude.. hope yer feelin better soon. Yeah... you'll soon know what real headaches are. ;)

Edited by RangerBob

Good meeting last night.

Picked up my ticket for Saturday night. (Julia let me off the leash)

Looks lilke we will have about 140 attendees.

Brian showed a slide show of the auction items. Awsome! :D

(Don't nobody bid on the goodebrod metalic thread eh!)

Barry was giving another casting lesson to our newest lady member.

Thanks for the kindness Barry! :clap:

She's making good progress. The fish at Muir better look out.

Wooly did a fine job on the venerable Wooly Bugger.

We all wondered what happend to the last half of his nickname though. :lol:

Brian,

As promised I will have a fly box full of flies for the Auction. I just finished staining it, and will clear coat it in th A.m.... in a pprox 4.5 hours... befor I go to work.... This box will be full of flies from tiers all over the world, from the Flytyingworld site.

I still may have another item too... email/pm me if you need any extra info...

THis was the first fly box I've ever made, a couple of small oops's but I think it looks OK... If you dont think it will be worth putting out, let me know, I wont be insulted. Heres a picture of the 2 halfs.... while the stains drying

Posted Image

On the inside, one side is magnet, the other foam. They will have brass hinges on the back, and are held closed with rare earth magnets. OBTW, 1 of my guest may have dissappeared, but I still have 6 tickets sold, and maybe even 2 more as of this eveing....so that may make 8, but will see for sure tomorrow.

Later,

Richard