Trout Lakes Of Northern And Central Alberta

fsa313

I am putting together an Atlas of Northern and Central Alberta trout lakes. The link to the present state of the project is http//www.myalbum.com/Album=D6TAPACY. There are 55 lakes so far. To view at full screen, I think you have to register at My Albums but they do not bug you and if you ever want to send 100 photos to someone you have a simple system and it's free. I wish to invite all of you to contribute to the pool of knowledge on our trout lakes. My email is neilstuartsutherland@gmail.com and I intend becoming a member of Northern Lights this year.

Please contribute,

Neil

post-3641-0-27186600-1393789205_thumb.jpg

Hi Pierre,

Please will you help me do the write-up on Shemeluk?

If you email me at neilstuartsutherland@gmail.com I will send you an image of the right Shemeluk and you could help me fill in the details.

Thx,

Neil

Hi Pierre,

Have you ever used Microsoft Paint (It comes with Windows)?

With Paint you can take the Shemeluk map and write me notes like "add a pier here" with an arrow or "deep water here 25'". Paint does allow you to add shapes and coloured drawings but that is not necessary. I will then incorporate what you tell me into the map and when I make the 55? maps available to all Alberta trout fishermen it will be your comments and input that they will see.

If you're local to Edmonton, you can call me at (780)963-7357.

Neil

Sorry, folks, I had to take down the link as I had made some errors in quoting regulations. I am reworking the listing and I still need helpmates. If you are familiar with one or more trout lakes in northern or central Alberta, please email me at neilstuartsutherland@gmail.com with the names of the lakes. I will send you the sheet as it is and I can add your comments. At present I have 55 lakes in the listing so give me info on one lake and you'll get 54 back in return.

Neil

Hi all,

The new link to the maps of the Atlas of northern and central Alberta is http://www.myalbum.com/Album=D6TAPACY.

The server is MyAlbums site. This means that no memory is used on your computer. MyAlbums will ask you to register but they will not bug you and it's a very good app. if you want to send a whole bunch of photographs to some one. Please contact me at neilstuartsutherland@gmail.com or (780)963-7357. I would love to have your input (corrections and additions. Thx,

Neil.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Let me ask about specific lakes.

If you know any of these lakes, please let me know

Emerald (nr McLeod), Little Bear Lake (nr Ethel), Petite Lake (nr Hinton), Victor Lake, Grande Cache Lake.

Neil