Intro

Guest redfly

Guest redfly

Well Hello All

I be a new member that felt I should introduce myself I be from west of you all In BC live in the mountains near a well known lake have spent my entire life thru out BC hunting fishing and generaly any thing to do with the out doors and realy like tying flies more so now that I belong to the geretal group LOL and lean toward the Old School type of flies and some of my own creations.Looking forward to sharing some with you folk after I figure out how all works in here.

Thanks All

Chris (Red Fly)

Chris good to see you aboard. I think you'll find us a easy going bunch. We have a few people on the board that take off and do a bit of fishing in BC each year.

With us here in Edmonton there are a few Lake fishers. Or should I say Slew fishers as we don't have a lot of real lakes around here. Then there are a few die hard river fishers (me included) There is a good cross section here.

I've known Gary for more yrs then I can count. He actually is one of my Mentors when I first started out if I had questions or ran into problems I would go see him to show me or explain it.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S

Guest redfly

Well thanks Dennis

I have fished a lot of lakes in this province and many rivers as well only been in Alberta once and my uncles did not wake me heading up the alaska high way hunting and fishing what a hute.I am a member on other sites and they all seem a little different on manuvering and using for postings and adding if pics so I see Gary will be getting some questions he does come in handy for info on such matters

Thanks for the reply

Chris

Guest redfly

Well Dan ya could have seen this old fart there a few years back did a lot of Elk hunting and white tail deer and fishing in that area.White Swan Lake and the Rivers there about's

Guest redfly

yo m8...was wondering if you started a thread...glad I found it...also glad you joined..Posted Image

Woolfie m8 I be a bare hook and maggot above me avatar ouch should just read Old Fart :trout_punch:

welcome to the forum hope its helpful and entertaining..

~KRISTI

Guest redfly

Thank's Kristi

I sure we can make it interesting and fun at the same time fly tying is some thing I have done my entire life as a fisherman

One question below my avatar it says warn status what is that???

haha that is comparable to having timeouts as a child.. if you get so many people reporting you, you will then be limited and or blocked temporarly..

I hope that helps you.

Kristi:

Dennis put us both on the spot.

Whomever gets there by 7:30 gets to do the demo.

I say 7:30 'cause I have choir practice that's likely to run to 7pm+. May make it to the meeting by 7:30 though.

This week I'll be one of only 2 basses ( and probably the strongest voice of the two) so will need the practice,

If you think talking and tying is a challenge, try sight reading the score for the exposed entries in the Hallelieuja chorus.

I've only sung the part once before. Only a little pressure there.

And no, I'll not demonstrate my singing voice at the meeting.

You want to hear that you'll have to come to St Pauls United Church Friday at 11am.

Dave

Dave I can tye and you can talk!! how about that!??! ;)

Thank's Kristi

I sure we can make it interesting and fun at the same time fly tying is some thing I have done my entire life as a fisherman

Lol there Ice Cream Cone you Old Fart , glad you got over here to this site. Your right I think we can maybe wake this place up so. AW, you, me and a bunch of others we can have a hoot.

Guest redfly

Well Old Fart is it ya have thrown the gauntlet into the arena there m8 all gloves be off now it still leaves ya enough time to crawl under that rock of yours m8 I sees I'll have to adjust my time zone for you early risers and thanks for the welcome we should have fun in here

Guest ArticWolf
yo Chris...is that "like" symbol showing up on your side for the above postPosted Image...got that bloody error again...Grrrrrrrr !! Anyway it's 8:49 am here , having my last Posted Imagebefore I start to clean up yesterday's wolf mess...boy they sure Posted Image a lot...little "buggars" [going to see what word or phrase comes up with the board's censor on this...Posted Image] got into one of my cushions..needless to say it will be tossed out in pieces that is...

Thank's Kristi

It is like a fuel tank Chris when you get to E, fill up the flask and send it back to Wolfie…lol.. :drinked:

yo Chris...is that "like" symbol showing up on your side for the above postPosted Image...got that bloody error again...Grrrrrrrr !! Anyway it's 8:49 am here , having my last Posted Imagebefore I start to clean up yesterday's wolf mess...boy they sure Posted Image a lot...little "buggars" [going to see what word or phrase comes up with the board's censor on this...Posted Image] got into one of my cushions..needless to say it will be tossed out in pieces that is...

Maybe you should takeout the extra fire hydrant you installed in the rooms Wolfie. That might slow them down a bit…..hehe..