Change Of Plans

dipperdan

The weather has been awful this year! So much rain and so many summer "freshets". The creeks in the Erith and Embarras drainages are only getting back to normal levels today after the last storm and it looks like another is brewing. Hope August behaves a bit better. I never did get details on doing some sampling on my own out here but with the way this summer weather has gone it's a lost cause for me anyways. Good luck to you all!

We can email you a copy of the survey form. Erith and embarass are not in our survey area, but there are several others not too far away for which we have very little data. We can send out some coordinates, but will gladly accept data on any angling you do in the area.

We can email you a copy of the survey form. Erith and embarass are not in our survey area, but there are several others not too far away for which we have very little data. We can send out some coordinates, but will gladly accept data on any angling you do in the area.

I do realize they are in a different drainage, I have just been driving over those creeks daily so noting water levels throughout the summer. Il send you a message for a data sheet as I don't mind letting you know what I catch within your study area. I have spent some time on the Pembina River, a little tributary to the Pembina, and the Lovett this year but have not caught any grayling. Not sure how much more ill get out but its worth a try. Sure a lot of whitefish and brook trout to be caught down that way!