Nlftf/tuc Silent Auction - Feb -23-2008

vince

Boys & Girls

A short reminder to all that our 2008 auction is just around the corner. As you know the auction is one of the few fund raisers that we put on each year and the money raised is used for many worthwhile events.....like our library and our seminars.

Its not only good enough that we attend to support this event but in order for the event to be successful we need items for the auction. Please support the auction by attending and support the auction by bringing in items to be auctioned. Lets make this years the best ever.

I'll be there to enjoy a steak or two...see you all there.

Vince

The Northern Lights Fly Tyers and Fishers in conjunction with Trout Unlimited will be holding their annual fund-raising Silent Auction on February 23rd at Bo'diddley's Roadhouse, 11650 142 Street , starting around 7pm . Your $12.50 admission includes a steak dinner. You also get to bid on numerous silent auction items that include both fishing related and non-fishing items such as artwork, clothing and personal services. We will also have a fish pull and raffle for some very desireable items plus a 50/50 draw. This year we are hosting Casting For Life who will also have some items for auction. There will be lots of conversation and socializing to accmpany the bidding wars, so if you want a fine evening out with fishing friends and spouses, come on out and support the fine causes represented.

So I ended up working yesterday and got home late. I decided to get dressed quick and head over to Bo-Diddley's but had to cancel before I gotr the chance due to family things that came up. Anywho, how was the turnout? Hope it was a success and everyone had a good time. Wish i could have been there :angry:

Cheers

Doc