OTT-LITE

Pauline

Someone was asking about these lights not long ago

Anyway - if you are looking for one - I was in Micheals today and noticed they were on

sale for $24.99 Reg $79.99 - So for the price it may be worth a try if you need one.

It wasn't the compact foldable one - it Looked like you could clamp it - or put it on a stand.

Pauline

:fish_jump: We Ott to know that these are great lights for tying. Nice soft white light. it gives great colour rendition of the materials. I use one all the time. Just like I Ott to. At 25 dollars each thats a great price.

Woolly (Dave M) :whootwhoo:

My daughter called me as soon as the flyer came out so I got her to pick one up for me. I set it up and as an additional light to my existing portable light I think it's a welcome addition but it is not as bright as my exiisting portable unit.

Vince

:fish_jump: We Ott to know that these are great lights for tying. Nice soft white light. it gives great colour rendition of the materials. I use one all the time. Just like I Ott to. At 25 dollars each thats a great price.

Woolly (Dave M) :whootwhoo: