Fishin Hole Question

King Salmon

Does anybody know if The Fishin Hole hires workers for the summer months (May-end of August)? I dropped off a resume at the North side Fishin Hole, and I really hope to get a chance to work there. Anyone know what they do with regards to this? Thanks. :cheers:

That's the time I go fishing. No thanks. :D

Having worked for the Fish'in Hole many years ago. They used to hire for the summer, mostly students that come cheap, so if you don't need to fish this summer and love putting in long hours for minium pay..you stand a very good chance...brush up on your bait fishing skills, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet is to go in and speak with the manager at the store you want to work at. Flyfish sounds a little bitter... ignore his bad experience. I'm sure you can learn a lot and get work experience at the same time! Not to mention you get to talk about fishing and hear about some of the best fishing spots around. Good luck.

King Salmon,

Not to mention you get to talk about fishing and hear about some of the best fishing spots around.

Why don't you just go tree planting or timber cruising instead? Make $20k in the first three months and take most of August off to actually go fishing, not just talk about it and listen to the good news stories. I put myself through University doing that.

Robin