Lynda and Jim say Hi!

Inconnu

At Scratch's behest I past on regards from the NLFT. Lynda passed this on I thought I would just copy it here. Did anyone know Jim was doing a Blues concert?

Hello to the folks at Northern Lights Flytyers and Flyfishers! Just thinking it would be fun to have us come up

and do a concert for everyone. Let us know if that would be of interest and we can work something out!

Or Jim could come and do a talk on something!?

Looking forward to the Amos Garrett, Steve & Jim concert on Apr. 2. The evening show is sold out and we're hoping that

someone will show for the added matinee

I should copy the first e-mail I was sent so it makes sense:

The Amos Garrett Acoustic Trio show at the Okotoks Performing Arts Centre on Saturday, April 2 at 7:30 pm. has sold out!

As a result of demand, a matinee has been added at 2 pm. Doors open at 1:30. Tickets are $15 in advance or $18 at the door and are available now at Megatunes in Calgary, the Station and Flowers and Things in Okotoks, Bradley's Western Wear in High River, Wonders in Black Diamond and Coyote Moon in Turner Valley.

For more information call Jim or Lynda at 938-6493.

Amos will be playing tunes from his Juno nominated Acoustic Album with Steve Pineo on guitar and mandolin and Greg Caroll on upright bass. Steve Fisher and Jim McLennan will open the show, playing a mix of country blues, ragtime, and swing tunes.

Thanks to all of you who have bought tickets already. Please pass this on to anyone who wasn't able to get tickets to the evening show.

Best Regards,

Lynda