Fly shop question

Tys Flies

Well I can't guarentee what Ian will do but I think that I will be joining the club and attending the meetings regularily.

:angry: Great... another geek in the mix.....

It would be great to see you out at a few of the meetings Shan.

I only wish I'd gotten to see that shop :(

As is - I have a rod now that Ian passed to RoyR. at some point... looking forward to breaking it in..

Since Roy is NUTS - it will be it's first time on the water - never fished... har...

Hmmm.. first fish at Muir, or Stauffer... too many decisions.

I think Ian may love to tie a few sulphurs if asked, one of the better dragon techniques I have seen so far. And I was there at the conception, neat tie. Denny's flytying was a shop of passion when it came to tying materials. Sad to say but there will never be another flyshop that caters to the avid flyfisher. Not even Superfly can come close. The only other was Chez boulard in Montreal. Any material you wanted just ask Bernice, there was always a box or bag of it in the back, and these were materials right out of Skews books. Most shops don't carry grade A quality materials, but they makeup for it by carrying new materials. A bygone era! Welcome Shan...like me you got some catching up to do...

When you left Scratch...I found my Winston collection..but that's for another night

hope you like the rod.

I only wish I'd gotten to see that shop :(

As is - I have a rod now that Ian passed to RoyR. at some point... looking forward to breaking it in..

Since Roy is NUTS - it will be it's first time on the water - never fished... har...

Hmmm.. first fish at Muir, or Stauffer... too many decisions.

Stauffer has bigger fish...just ask Mikey....