Fly Tying Event

Paulf

Just a follow up of what is happening on this subject. A couple of weeks ago, we were approached to see if we would put on a tying demonstration for a group of youngsters from Inisfree. Well,with the volunteers from our club and the tying venue made available with the help from the Fishing Center, we are on schedule for this Saturday, November 27,2004. Start time around 10:00 am and finishing time around 2:00 - 2:30 pm.

We will be demonstrating the woolly bugger; griffiths gnat; woolly worm; and then we'll see how much time is still left in the day.

A big thank you goes out to the members voluteering and also to the Fishing Center. Also a big thank you goes out to the Innisfree 4H Club, who are so willing to drive all the way into Edmonton.

Hope to see you there.

Paulf

This was a lot of fun. Thanks to Paul Fitt for arranging this. Thanks to Lorne for providing the space in the store. Thanks to Brian Bleackley for rounding up the vices and tools from Superfly. Thanks to Superfly for providing the vices and tools. And thanks to Dave Murrary for teaching the class. Thanks to Dave Robinson, Ron Hagen, Dennis Southwick, Greg Scratchley, and whoever else I missed for doing the one on one instruction.

Thanks too, to the kids from the Innisfree 4-H and their parents who brought them into the city.

Michael

Guest Dennis S.

Thanks Mike it was a great time wish I could have stay'n to the end. I to want to thank everyone envolved espeacially the kids it was a great time. Also thank you to Lorne & Wayne at the Fishing Centre maybe we can do this again. Thank you all the volunteers.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S.

NLFT&F

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and helping with the fly tying session. A big thank you also goes out to the fishing center for providing space in their store and also for providing the much needed coffee.

The 4H club members and as well their parents seemed to really enjoy tying flies. They were a fantastic group and it was a pleasure to put on this event for them.

Hoping for more events like this in the future. It was a blast.

Paulf

• 2 months later...