Charity Case

Tys Flies

I feel like a charity case doing this, but is there some one that can lend me some tungsten beads for tonights tying session with Paul (if i can make it), or will gold beads be fine I think i have some of those. those ****ing guys at the west end fishing hole never have nething i need.

TIA

I wish I could help you tonight but at this time I have none in. I hope to have some 1/8 in shortly at a very reasonable price.

For the tying tonight you can get away with just a gold bead I've fished with same fly by not even weighting but using a split shot up about 18in.

See you tonight.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S.

NLFT&F

those ****ing guys at the west end fishing hole never have nething i need.

TIA

I'll bring in some extra for you. I know how you feel with the HOLE's stocking policies. The last time I was in, I saw atleast 2 irate fly fisherman upset about the lack of common materials. ie copper wire, and some hooks. 1 of them left pretty upset after complaining to the staff.

Check out ebay for some awsome deals on bulk beads, or if Dennis has some, it's a great deal.

I will have some hopefully by the end of this week. :clap: Its a limited supply right now but I hope by mid Oct to have a better supply of tungsten :thumbup: and I hope at a better price as my guy has a new and better techneque to produce them at a cheaper price.

Talk to you later.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S.

I just got some 1/8 tungsten in haven't come up with firm price yet This batch will be a bit cheaper as the finish is a soft gold and my guy was sending back to supplier but because I was out he sent me some of these. As I said looks like I can sell at about $7.75 for 25. This batch only at this time.

I hope to bring some to the club Wed along with the Flash material I'm using for by Boatman patterns out at Muir.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S.