2Nd S.o.s

DennisS

First thank you to Dan & Brendan for volunteering to help at north Cabela's

Now we need volunteers for this Weekend at the Southside Cabela's. We are really short this weekend. I can not make it out to this one. So far we only have Dave Murray for Sat. We really need bodies for both days.

It can be done with just one person but at least 2 per day is much better. All I did mostly was talk up the club. sat up the vises but really didn't do much in the tie along. Tied up a wack of Fat Alberts and peractice tying up Tenkara flies.

Please either post here or PM if you can.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S

Dennis:Was going to spend either Saturday or Sunday doing the grayling project with my nephews 'tagging' along (pun intended).

Meaning that I can probably spare one of those days. I'll get back to you.

Mike Smith

'Smitty'

780-970-7886

Mike not a problem Sunday it is Dave R will be there. starting time is 9:30ish then 3pm or 4 if you wish. You will need to sign in. Come in through the employee door sign in that also gives you the employee discount. Also Cabela's will feed you. Again thank you.

again thank you.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S

Saw on the first SOS thread that the hours are 9:30am to 4pm at the latest. I can get there by 9:30am, but I would indeed have to leave by 4pm at the latest.

Please confirm with me at your earliest convenience on me being there (if you have to submit a name to the Cableas manager or whatever, etc).

Mike