Thanks To One And All

CAEddy

Just wanted to take a quick second to thank everyone who came out last night, I know east coast flies can be a bit tedious, but I really appreciated the opportunity to tie some for all of you. As a refugee in the west, it has been really great to have a place like NFLT!

• Like 1

This was a good presentation and those who choose to watch closely wil have learned something,those that did not,too bad their loss. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

That's for sure he looks a fright at his morning coffee if he doesn't.

Ya I'm going to do a few of those Dark Montreals in size 16 it think that will be deadly out at Muir and then on the Little Smokey. Little Smokey will be sooner than later.

Charley is there a light Montreal if there is can you post either the receipt or a picture.

Tight lines Always

Dennis S

I guess I should actually read the name correctly. Must have montreal on the brain no not becuase they are still playing hockey either.

Dark Mount Royal.

That said have you tried to experiment with colors on this pattern Charley.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S

• 2 weeks later...

I often use a much lighter or sometimes "purplerier" (think thats a word) seal fur dubbing when I tie it down as a wet fly, some where on the shelf I have a recipe for a soft hackle version that is right up you ally dennis!

Charley,

I enjoyed your presentation very much.

My anecdote to your presentation on the Dark Montreal was that the last time I fished that fly was on the Allan Water in Stirlingshire, Scotland perhaps 65 years ago with a March Brown on the dropper;.

Thx again

Neil