Grayling Clave 1,2013

dipperdan

Dan put me down for a maybe for the 14, 15 If it was the following 19 to 22 I would say yes for sure. I have a Freeman or Little Smokey trip to squeeze in here also.

I will talk to Brenda and see how we can swing things. I really want to get Brenda out on the Freeman this year.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S

I assume we are talking about Wolf Lake west. South west of Edmonton.

I'm checking with Ferne's work schedule so I'm a maybe

Dave , the Wolf lake we are speaking of is west on Hwy 16 , 20 km past the Niton Junction then south on the Wolf lake road. Camping is $22.00 per unit , wood $ 5.00 . I will be calling Rolf after the long weekend to book sites. I can give his number if you want to book your own sites. We try to book sites 9,10,11,next to the lake, depending on number of units coming from the club.

Sorry fellas I won't be able to make it out for the rest of the season. I took a tumble and broke my foot and my leg.Be there next year for sure..

Sorry to hear that Jim...what the he...double hockey sticks did you do?...take it easy, lots of rest, and tie lots of flies...

I was Fishin...;). I was pretty much done for the day and was walking back to my van and slipped on some gravel. Foot hooked on something and stayed and I went into the river.

Yep. I have a list a mile long of some flies I want to tie....

Dont ask me to take you to Frenchman's River again Snowolf. And maybe wait till I am available to go dude. You broke your leg 5 km from were I broke my arm…..haha. But I didn't have to handstand all the way out…..ouchy.

Dave , the Wolf lake we are speaking of is west on Hwy 16 , 20 km past the Niton Junction then south on the Wolf lake road. Camping is $22.00 per unit , wood $ 5.00 . I will be calling Rolf after the long weekend to book sites. I can give his number if you want to book your own sites. We try to book sites 9,10,11,next to the lake, depending on number of units coming from the club.

Thanks for the info. Found two Wolf Lakes...1 N.E. 1 S.W. thanks again

I have reserved one site for myself, #9. If you are coming out and want a site you can call , Rolf at 1-780-621-6311 , sites are $22.00 and wood $5.00 . We are allowed 2 units per site ( paying for 2 units ), so if someone needs to double up the sites are large enough. Rolf says there is lots of room , Kids are in school so less camping .

Come out and join us!!!!!!!!

I have reserved one site for myself, #9. If you are coming out and want a site you can call , Rolf at 1-780-621-6311 , sites are $22.00 and wood $5.00 . We are allowed 2 units per site ( paying for 2 units ), so if someone needs to double up the sites are large enough. Rolf says there is lots of room , Kids are in school so less camping .

Come out and join us!!!!!!!!

Do you think there is room for my 23 foot class C...

Hello Dave, Not that I don't want your company , you will still have to pay, so you may as well book your own site. We are in site 9, sites 11 and 7 are along the lake, sites 8,10 are on the inside of the loop . Great to hear that you are joining us , looking forward to getting out there, its been a few weeks since I've been fishing. Looks like the weather should be good.

Hello again, Dave, are you bringing Fern with? It is a good idea to bring tarps and rope along , the north wind off of the lake can be a bit chilly this time of year.

Yes the plan is for both of us, however my large boat will not be coming. needs some maintenance that will take longer than a few days.

Dave

Not sure yet what is happening(There might be a club thing in Stony Plain????) but will try for at least sat or sunday.

What time do you usually leave camp. Try to get there early enough to have a coffee if I do come out.

See most a first club meeting this Wed.

Tight lines always

Dennis S