Hello

albertatrout

Hello all, new member here, looks like a great little group. I'm a TU member but not directly with the NLFT chapter. Been following the grayling project closely and was impressed enough i joined up to follow whats going and and find out if there's a way i can contribute to the efforts in the future. I have been fly fishing for around 15 years, frequent areas south of the Oldman and also most of the rivers and lakes in the upper Pembina and McLeod drainages (have a cabin up there). Hopefully i can contribute something and look forward to reading through the forum.

Welcome , good to hear from you. We are getting in full swing with the Grayling project now and it will continue till fall, you are welcome to partisipate by contacting Ken Monk whom is corrdinateing it. I'm sure you know that our club meets each wed. night at the Queen E community centre ( address on home page ). Hope to see you out to a meeting .

Dan

Looking around a bit i must say the collection of fly tying patterns and methods is incredible, gave me a few great ideas which i look forward to testing out in the Coal Branch next summer. Appreciate the warm welcome, really great to see a club with such a diversity of ideas of projects on the go.

Thanks to Garhan, he alone has initiated alot of new members to the forum and interest in the quill wing ( Ray Bergman tie ). Gary has alot of experience , many years of tieing and fishing. Phili 1 is another that has much to share and contribute. I love the stories the experienced members have to share.

I believe we need a true story telling session once in a while . Some of the stories of years gone by, the roads ( trails) they traveled in to fish. I do not mean to exclude our other members whom also have much to share, but many do not visit the forum.

The club has gone though some changes over the years and need some new blood to continue the great work we can provide. Then they, the newbies ,also will have stories to tell..

my nickel.... Thanks for your interest. Dan

• Like 1