Garhan

Well I spent from eleven until 5 at the Fly Expo today. Five hours of which was spent with Davie McPhail and Norm Norlander. It was a great time with little traffic until much later in the afternoon. I am on a natural high. Now I have a few flies to put into a new shadow box from Davie. Who ever is going down. Davie is in the Pieroway Booth beside the cast pond and Norm is in Fish Tales booth that is backing on to the front of the pond. Pieroway is introducing there new line of Atlantic Salmon fly patterns that will be sold and distributed in Canada. Davie is the fly designer of these flies and now is part of the Pieroway Team.

Check out a cup new sites on U Tube: Atlanticfliesco and on Facebook: Atlantic Flies and www.atlanticflies.com

• Like 1

Well I spent from eleven until 5 at the Fly Expo today. Five hours of which was spent with Davie McPhail and Norm Norlander. It was a great time with little traffic until much later in the afternoon. I am on a natural high. Now I have a few flies to put into a new shadow box from Davie. Who ever is going down. Davie is in the Pieroway Booth beside the cast pond and Norm is in Fish Tales booth that is backing on to the front of the pond. Pieroway is introducing there new line of Atlantic Salmon fly patterns that will be sold and distributed in Canada. Davie is the fly designer of these flies and now is part of the Pieroway Team.

Check out a cup new sites on U Tube: Atlanticfliesco and on Facebook: Atlantic Flies and www.atlanticflies.com

...man I wish I could have attended this show...just to meet up with Davie McPhail would make it worth the trip down...out of curiosity...was Davie tying flies while at the show?...

...man I wish I could have attended this show...just to meet up with Davie McPhail would make it worth the trip down...out of curiosity...was Davie tying flies while at the show?...

yes he was and that was the best part of it all.

:bigsmile: for you...but... :cry: for me,,,I'm hoping that there will be another opportunity...here is a wild idea, maybe a little (ok... a lot) off the wall...would it be at all possible (cost wise) to have him at one of the seminars at Grant McEwan...it sure would be worth it in my opinion...

Now that he is teamed with Peiroway and is thier fly designer. He might be over more often visiting his son at Innisfail and doing buisness at the same time. I will ask him again. Davie and I spoke about this two months ago. He is interested but it just wasn't practical at the time.

• Like 1