Hi All

Guest Welshtony

Guest Welshtony

Hi There,

My name is Tony and i come from the U.K from a little place we call Gods Country...WALES....Hope to make new freinds and catch up with old ones on hear...

Bye for now speak soon Tony....... Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

Guest Welshtony

Posted Image..you bloody Welshman...OK ppl this is one of my m8s...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...a bloody sheep herder...Posted Image..

I see that you get a classier form of abuse on this forum :clapping::wedgie:

Posted Image..you bloody Welshman...OK ppl this is one of my m8s...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image...a bloody sheep herder...Posted Image..

I see that you get a classier form of abuse on this forum :clapping::wedgie:

Did you expect something else Tony. Glad you have come over. :captin: Your input as always will be great.

Where's the velcro gloves??

Welcome, Tony :)

QT

LOL, Wolfie was trying to teach some of us that you dont need Velcro if you put their back feet inside your….Never mind. Just don't walk towards any water. He doesn't take well to modern technology and is slow to come forward with it.. ;):wave_smile:

Guest redfly

Aye a wee teer drop has formed I be peeling onions at the moment glad to see ya on board now we can pull some white fur and a tail or two and get him all wound up have to go now cya later fellow Welshmanpost-2103-0-04646600-1333842039_thumb.gif

Guest Welshtony

Where's the velcro gloves??

Welcome, Tony :)

QT

LOL, Wolfie was trying to teach some of us that you dont need Velcro if you put their back feet inside your….Never mind. Just don't walk towards any water. He doesn't take well to modern technology and is slow to come forward with it.. ;):wave_smile:

Trouble with Dan is Gary he only nows the Canadian way...........WE on the other hand have had years of practice...

• Like 1

Welcome Tony and if you have questions about the forum feel free to ask any one of us Admin or Moderators.

~ Kristi

Guest redfly
Oh I am looking forward to this Tony.We can start all over again now that we have the experience on what buttons to push on that waywardpost-2103-0-11105300-1333940573_thumb.jpghe be going to be a we bit post-2103-0-07142600-1333940683_thumb.jpggreen eyed and turn red when we get going hereany ways welcome aboard m8post-2103-0-08344400-1333940783_thumb.jpg

Guest Welshtony

Welcome Tony and if you have questions about the forum feel free to ask any one of us Admin or Moderators.

~ Kristi

Only important question i have at this time Kristi is....How do we all go about.. BANNING ARSNIC WOLF.. :coffeetime: only teasing we luv's him really........ :fireworks:

Guest Welshtony

Hey Tone...did you realized you were an "Ice cream cone"..........post-2057-0-35520500-1333935723_thumb.gif

And your going to be a cripple soon just like me…. :coffee4:

How long untill i am a Master Baiter.....dare i ask.... :coffeetime:

Guest ArticWolf
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...looks like this here Wolf has to defend himself against 3 ranchers from 3 areas...Grrrrrrrrr...NO Worries says this Wolf..Posted Image.........says me...Posted Image