Likes Maximized

Garhan

I was trying to find out more about the like this button... I can't even use it!! still trying to see what i can do to change that..

Guest redfly

Well Gary I sees you finally crawled out from under that rock of yours lets take a look at ya m8 :dar: never mind you can go back under it again :coffeetime:

Well Gary I sees you finally crawled out from under that rock of yours lets take a look at ya m8 :dar: never mind you can go back under it again :coffeetime:

Hey Chris I was fixing up the room for you under my rock. Ice Cream Cone or not your a handful buddy….lol. :coffeetime:

Aye Gary I see it be hard to get a rock going :trout_punch:

:lavalamp: there is an old rule in soccer. Kick it if it moves. Keep kicking if it doesn't move, until it does move. …thats what rocks a for...

Thanks again Ken!! I was digging around in admin options and could not see it or figure it out. I was going to ask you..

wow, sweeping the debris I leave behind hey! ;):unsure: hehe

Changed some 'like' settings. Like away!

Thank you very much. Now we will be able to see how much everyone likes things. :pckill:

And now I am a cripple, oh I mean a PMD Cripple sorry.