Having A Bit Of Problem Logging Into Here!

Guest ArticWolf

Guest ArticWolf
it appears that each time I type my name in, then put my password, an 'error page shows up..but my password is still there , so I re-enter my name and then I can get in....staff....whatcan you do about this ...please..

We'll look into it. Is there an error code its tossing to you.. and any other details that we need to know?

Guest ArticWolf

We'll look into it. Is there an error code its tossing to you.. and any other details that we need to know?

no worries for some reason maybe cause I'm persistant..it works now ..thanks for coming to my aide...........cheers Daniel

Guest redfly
Well Daniel do you need some help there m8 with on how to operate your computer old friend more than willing to give some help when needed :pckill: Oh now be a nice fellow and ask when you do :codeman-emoticon:

Guest redfly
Any time old friend you know me always willing to help my furry friend out I still have this warn status thingy hanging over my head.Does that mean no friendly banter???

Guest ArticWolf
nah...you know that doesn't scare me Chris...pfffft...if ppl don't like what I post ..then to me they are either to young, or to darn struck up in their own world ..and me well..do I care..Posted Image

Everyone has the Warn status so dont worry! ;)

Just hope that no one reports you is all! ;)

Guest redfly

Well Kristi I never run accross this before and me being as old as I am seems strange thats all I do enjoy some friendly banter with my m8s and I have been known to get into the spirit of things.I will say I be a little religious but still enjoy some fun on the sites so I guess you will let me know if I step out of line :codeman-emoticon:

Guest ArticWolf

Everyone has the Warn status so dont worry! ;)

Just hope that no one reports you is all! ;)

well I look at it this way Miss...if someone does then better it is me then someone else who cares...cause I don't..I've learned that one can't get on with everyone..OH Well!

Awe; Redfly. I have yet to report anyone as I truly believe in free speech. I myself can get vocal on here as well.. and

ArticWolf i do agree that not everyone gets along but it is still nice to let one express themselves..with out hicup.

Guest ArticWolf
well...that's a good way of calling it..but ppl forget that this is the internet..and when a person types...the feeling/laughter/nasties can not be heard...and so ppl jump to conclusions...what a shame ...if only they remember...

Guest ArticWolf

Hello guys, good to see you here Chris. AW you know you can handle those pups, you da boss…for now. …lol.

well buddy ,you've seen them...but who handles who...lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Welshtony

Hello guys, good to see you here Chris. AW you know you can handle those pups, you da boss…for now. …lol.

Hes OK Gary untill he has had a packet of nut's and a bottle of Bacardi Breezer....Then he turns into a little Diva. Posted Image . Posted Image