How Was It?

Kristi

So gang how was it out there today? Did I miss anything exciting such as any dipping, bobbing, splashing or snoozing?? <--poke--<

any great catches? Oh wait you all are!!! ;) lolz.

~ Kristi

So gang how was it out there today? Did I miss anything exciting such as any dipping, bobbing, splashing or snoozing??

any great catches? Oh wait you all are!!! ;) lolz.

~ Kristi

Hello,

Quintin , John and I ventured out this morning , checked out an old favourite but nada , no fish. Then we headed to the Dam. Well , whom do we run into , quess , you are right , Emerson, Florin, Don. Wouldn't you just know it, they took up the whole river, chummin and catchen All of the Rockies. Quintin tried to tie up Don and did for 45 minute, you all know Don loves to talk,just about anything. So , John slide into Don's spot, I tried to push Emerson out, but he just kept on catching fish , right in front of me, can you believe him , no shame.

Seriously, we all caught fish and Quinten is no longer a virgin, he out fished me.....What a day , couldn't ask for a better day in January. Had a great day.

Thanks for the Memories

Dan

Grats Q!! your cherry has been popped!! thats wicked to hear that ya'll had a great time and ran into others. I do wish I was taggin along there with all of you. Next time though..

:drinked:

Cheers!

~Kristi

Not a virgin for Rockie Mountain White Fish....... :whootwhoo:

LOL, Dan, you could'a been a bit more specific! Give me a day or two, and I'll get some pictures sorted out. I need to get some webspace ready, etc.

What a great day to be out, though. The temperature was good, the water was clear. John and Dan are fantastic fellows, and funny as hell to fish with. And, a couple fish on top of all that is all a fellow could ask for. Oh, and the obligatory nap on the way home :)

QT

LOL!! Q, I figured it out the first time.. I'm happy that the day turned out for all of you particularly you Quentin. Saw some nice pics just waiting for some more if there is any to be had!

~kristi