---> Pay it Forward ---> F/F SWAP

Kristi

I think that we need to get the ball rolling with forum members and the expansion of membership. Not to mention fresh new topics along with fishing, tying and all the above as well as non related topics.. to spread the word, good word. And to expand our horizons as a respected guild/forum. I think it is essential to keep things fired up in conversation and a place where one can feel safe to post thoughts ideas and opinions with out being ostracized or feeling belittled. I also think it is important to make our guests and members feel welcome to this forum. Therefore I think that it is crucial that we promote us/ourselves amongst ourselves and our friends, family, coworkers, and people who share an interest with us...

What do you think?

:fishy:

~KRISTI

Kristi

From 6 pm last night to 8 am this morning is just not enough time for members to get on the board and comment....family, work and general life stuff does take priority. Don't forget that a good number of our members don't use a computer and or do not want to write comments but are content to read the posts and attend our meetings...which is fine...nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure that you'll see additonal posts...just give it a bit of time.

Vince

Kristi

From 6 pm last night to 8 am this morning is just not enough time for members to get on the board and comment....family, work and general life stuff does take priority. Don't forget that a good number of our members don't use a computer and or do not want to write comments but are content to read the posts and attend our meetings...which is fine...nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure that you'll see additonal posts...just give it a bit of time.

Vince

Yes ,we've been waiting with batted breath, :vikinjg:: for the pictures Dennis has taken of many fish from many trips. It is a very quiet site :whootwhoo:

Dan

haha! Yes I guess your right Vince...I do recognise that people do have lives and families and work as I do have one too! =) other commitments and social lives are just as important.. and I am ok with that..

I do understand and respect those members who do just like to read and or are not connected to a computer..

My Quote "everyone is so quiet" was folloewd by a poke.. <--poke--<

:peace:

~Kristi

Dan to busy catching fish and enjoying the company and scenery to take pictures.

I got to figure out our new setup with the printer before any pictures are coming. If I don't get it wroking here soon. I can see a new one in my future. SD reader doesn't want to transfer to the photo program.

Technology got to love it :laugh:

Tight Lines Always.

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

Scratch great to hear form you. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and wish you and your family a better 2012.

Not sure who is correct Vince or Quinten. :eek: Wife keeps saying something about I have great tools. That the main one to keep happy. So maybe both are wrong. :laugh:

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: hm mm great to see all the interaction :poke: lol.

I was actually wondering if any body was interested in doing a pay it forward thread. FlyBC and FFC had done similar threads for different times of year and various reasons.

I was thinking that we could start this one as a pay it forward thread and to help out our members that may not have the time to tye, or materials, gear etc.. It would kinda go like this I give 20 flies specific to ones needs and someone could take that so as long as they put into it something desired by another. Once one takes an article they can not take again. I have a link to show the idea. And will mention it during the next meeting. In the mean time think about it and I'll find the link.

~Kristi

:bigsmile: Here it is ... I know we could successfully execute something like this and benefit too. :catch: In the thread you can give up something you have no use/need for, if you gave up something you can take something of like value. And maybe bring our fractured Alberta fishing community together.

What do you think? *Remember this link is just an example of the idea I'm trying to promote*. "A JESTURE OF GOOD WILL" will help us to grow as a whole! ~Kristi :biggrinangelA:

http://forum.flybc.c...showtopic=34231

~Kristi

OK I changed the title of this again to F/F swap and maybe this will get the ball rolling for sure in this fishing related swap. I also think that it will be better received.