Edmonton Sportsman And Outdoor Show

...even though I have not been able to make it out to many meetings lately, I am available for helping out with the kids tying on the weekends for both of these shows...however I have to get to a meeting either this week or the next to renew my membership...who is looking after the sign up for these events?...

I could come out as well for a 4-6 hours on Saturday. I dont know how to contact the others, I expect they visit here and are able to gather this information.

...even though I have not been able to make it out to many meetings lately, I am available for helping out with the kids tying on the weekends for both of these shows...however I have to get to a meeting either this week or the next to renew my membership...who is looking after the sign up for these events?...

Paul I sure could use your help on Sunday Mar 20 Edmonton Boat and Sportsman Show from either 10:00 to 1:30 OR 1:30 TO 5:00pM Please send me an email which you can find under programs on the news letter. Thanks for your help.

I could come out as well for a 4-6 hours on Saturday. I dont know how to contact the others, I expect they visit here and are able to gather this information.

Garham I we are short on Sunday Mar 20 for the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman show either from 10:00 to 1:30 or 1:30 to 5:00Pm please send me an email my address is under Programs on the news letter. Thanks for your help. Brian D