Club Video On Youtube

kemo99

Great idea.

Even better would be if we could link it from the main page.

A video link each week would keep the main page more current.

I really need to meet with Scratch to see how to do things like that.

Dave

Edited by dave robinson

Scratch:

I'll post the video links and current newsletter to the main web page if you can show me how.

Ken Monk would also be interested in the instructions so we would have a backup

BTW: Ken is typically the guy recording the videos

Perhaps a quickie evening session at my place sometime in the next week or so?

Dave

Good job with the videos... Very helpful. Now if I can just get healthy again and get the kids after school schedule set up properly I should be able to get myself out to these meetings this year and remember how to actually tie flies. My last fly was back in 1992 ish and the wife got me setup with a new tying kit in november and I haven't had a chance to do more then figure out what's in it.

ttyl... Mica

Mica looking forward to seeing you out. Jan is going to be a tough month but come on out. Also check our up coming events and the seminar we are having Jan 15 & 16 with Dave Hughes and Todd Oishi. There is going to be a ton of info on both Lake and Stream fishing. Very reasonable price $50. for the 2day event.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

Mica looking forward to seeing you out. Jan is going to be a tough month but come on out. Also check our up coming events and the seminar we are having Jan 15 & 16 with Dave Hughes and Todd Oishi. There is going to be a ton of info on both Lake and Stream fishing. Very reasonable price $50. for the 2day event.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

Won't make the Seminar as I've got prior commitments but thanks for the invite. Hopefully I'll be able to come out next week as long as the rest of the household gets better.

Scratch:

I'll post the video links and current newsletter to the main web page if you can show me how.

Ken Monk would also be interested in the instructions so we would have a backup

BTW: Ken is typically the guy recording the videos

Perhaps a quickie evening session at my place sometime in the next week or so?

Dave

Sparky, not too hard. Copy the HTML "embed code" that YouTube offers under sharing. In WordPress.. select the HTML tab in WordPress... and simply paste the HTML code. Then go back to the graphical view.

I suggest you go look at how one of the other posts made to the site already did that, by going into EDIT the post, and click the HTML tab.

http://www.nlft.org/2010/01/26/demos-the-d...ack-chironomid/

PS - The videos were nice, yes the content should be posted. =)

PPS - Google is friend -- "how to embed youtube video in wordpress". You're smart.. I know you can do this.

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=e...25210affd154cf0

Sounds like I first would need a copy of Wordpress.

Do they have a version for the MAC?

Maybe a wings and scotch meeting is in order

Ken Monk seems more up on this stuf than me, so maybe three os us?

Not to be a pain but any chance we can get the videos from last week meeting posted ? I'd like to attempt the ant but my memory isn't up to the task of remembering how they were tied. and I'm not up to the point of figuring it out from the cell phone photos of the finished product.