Congratulations To The Scratchley's!

RangerBob

Scratch:

Would this be an excuse to go out and buy a 0 weight?

You could call it a deposit to Max's education savings plan.

And of course, you'll have to start a Dog fund for 2 years hence when both boys are ambulatory

and you need a four footed "boy retriever" to keep track of them.

Hi all. I mentioned this thread to Greg, and I'm sure he'll pop in and say thanks when he can. FYI, he had quite a scare the other day with his wife, and she had to go back into the hospital. She's back out now, and things are getting better. I met baby Max (so cute) last Monday. We ALL know where his time, talents, and energies have to be devoted these days at home. I may have lost a fishing buddy temporarily, but gained a new one in the process if you catch my meaning. ;)

Indeed, fishing is low on the list of priorities - even with myself these days. I have found other Avenues of interests to pursue (pardon the pun). However, I am working with Kevin to help him nail down FlySource to get it out the door.

Fishing... yeah I can count on two fingers how many times I have been out this year. Sorry I couldn't make the big summer wind down meeting tonight. I was waiting for SaskAlan to show up.. yeah.. he said he was coming.. but.. you know Alan. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone - and thanks to the ranger for having my back (as usual).

Been a long few weeks indeed. Things are moving forward though, and before long we'll all be right as rain, and I'll be able to do some fishing again...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone - and thanks to the ranger for having my back (as usual).

Been a long few weeks indeed. Things are moving forward though, and before long we'll all be right as rain, and I'll be able to do some fishing again...

My daughter Laura is babysitting the neighbors 6 month old right now. Faaaaak.. I forgot home much noise can come from such a tiny package.

Dude... we so have to get out in the wilderness again soon... where there are fish! That, or we are stocking your kids pool this summer.

http://ranger-bob.net/?p=2067