Heyooo

COZNUTS

hello all ive just moved up from calgary and now living in the river bend area of edmonton ....im new to the north sask so im finding it hard to fish but i have had some luck with the 3 w TFO okuma reel combo catching gold eye only cause there so easy to find.... well not really.....just easy to catch ...ive also set myself up with a 6w and an 8w TFO both with the okuma slv havnt had much luck with the pike yet ...i need some pointers or perhaps a finger to point me in the right direction ...prferably in the river bend area...if anyone can help me out that would be awsome.....tight lines......COZNUTS.

Hey Cuz,

Welcome to the great north :whootwhoo: ,check out the general chater, rick and tuber have mention a few spots down stream from you. Upstream from you, at the Quesnel bridge is a popular area for bait chuchers. If'n you have a vehicle its easier to check out the other areas, such as the east side of the river , at the ski hill off of 17th street.

Looks like the river is starting to colour up. The club does have some outings during the summer, so keep in touch and maybe we can hook up.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...