Iron Fly Tyer

dave robinson

Yesireee!

In an appropriate move, April Fools day will see the return of the Iron Fly Tyer

The Reigning Iron Fly Tyer is Barry White.

Challengers under considration are:

MilelongLeblanc - You know you can do the extra mile Rick!

Paulfffff - Come on Paul are you Fitt for this one?

The New Mr TU - Hey Barry, do you have the Wright stuff?

Vincenzo - Enough chirping from the cheap sets. And no, the scicillian mafia can't break arms so you can win.

I'll be out there trying to coerce a couple of you into stepping up to the plate, so get your excuses ready now.

They'll make good reading in this forum

Chairman Dave

Chairman Dave

As you know my tying skills leave much to be desired....however, they do catch fish. As there always is a bit too much tom-foolery at this event I will simply move over to the cheap seats and be an observer and be content in being a heckler.

Let the games begin.

Vince

Chairman Dave

As you know my tying skills leave much to be desired....however, they do catch fish. As there always is a bit too much tom-foolery at this event I will simply move over to the cheap seats and be an observer and be content in being a heckler.

Let the games begin.

Vince

It is not the quality of fly tying they want from you, but the oportunity to Heckle you. So be a sport get up there and and show them your metal.

Aww Vince!

You mean you can't even tie a Condom Fish Fly?

You missed your chance to tie a BFF (Bird Fur Fly) (Bamboo Floating Fly)

Even missed out on a TFF (Timmie's Fabulous Fly)

Ain't you just itching to see what you can do with this year's material?

Grumpy

Dude...I get heckled all the time so this would be nothing new.

Chairman Dave

As I have, in the past, been up front and centre and tyed for the club I'm thinking we should get someone we know that can tye but who has not yet been infront of our humble crowd. Having said that my vote would be to snag MilelongLeblanc. Work your magic Chairman.

Vince

Vince, you say you want someone who hasn't been up front before, so what's the Blind Bugger's Ball? Chopped liver? Seriously, though, count me in Dave.

I would just like to point out, though, I've only been in the club for a couple years, but I've never seen Vince up front. It is true that Vince's name gets thrown around alot, regardless of presentation, but that's probably because he does the most heckling. Come to think of it, maybe I don't want to compete with Vince. His heckling is recreational, but I bet his trash talk is serious business.

Rick

Vince my boy it is nice to see you have broad shoulders.

Now if you need someone who needs to be heckled, there is a fellow named Dave Taylor.

and I know he has never been to the front in all the years he has been with the club