Muir Lake

dipperdan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

SO , WHAT JUST 2 WEEKS AND SOME MINUTES TO MUIR FISHOUT :fish_jump::vdaylove::whootwhoo:

ANYBODY BEEN OUT LATELY?????

Dan,

\We took a drive last Friday evening ( april 10th) to Muir, Chickakoo, Hasse and Star. I'm taking a very uneducated guess that Muir will be open enough to get a boat in by May 1. If we get some decent double digit temps, some wind and rain maybe the others will be fishable in another week or so.

I sure hope there is some open water soon and that all the lakes overwintered. Water levels are obviously down so let's pray for tons of rain.

cheers,

stan

SO , WHAT JUST 2 WEEKS AND SOME MINUTES TO MUIR FISHOUT :fish_jump::vdaylove::whootwhoo:

ANYBODY BEEN OUT LATELY?????

I drove around last Saturday looking at some lakes, then tried East pit thru the ice on Sunday and had some awesome hits on leech patterns, even lost a small rod to a fish. Went back the next day, had some big ones swim up to my flies, sniff them then swim away. Can't wait for open water... :fishing:

Dan

checked out Muir last night still some ice May be difficult to get to the back bay as part ot the narrows

still completely iced. There is fishable water. If the weather stays good it could be totally ice free for

opening day. Remeber I said maybe. :eek::eek:

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump: