Dec 10 Meeting

vince

Dec. 10 Meeting will be a presentation from Peter Aku on the Alberta Consevation Association. :fish_jump:

The ACA replaces the old Buck for Wildlife Program. A % of your license fees goes directly to the ACA.

Peter will explain what the ACA does with these funds and what their mandate is. This will give us the general focus of the ACA and may lead to further programs, ie: Bull Trout Assessment etc.

The program is also noted on the current newsletter. :beating:

I'll everyone knows that next week is our Christmas PIZZA NIGHT. :fish_jump:

::coffee::

Somebody say PIZZA

Vince

PS - Lets make sure that at least a couple of the pizza's contain anchovies....for the Italian's in our club as well as for those that wished they were Italian or better yet...those that wished they were Sicilian.

Terry

I thank you in advance for authorizing me to eat your share of pizza ...you are the man. Now, I have to tell you something Terry..that night I ate the 5 Sicilain meatballs...well, I was being polite. My usual is about 9...so, I now I'm thinking I best bring down a few more for our next get together.

Remember the old Sicilian proverb..."when there's lots...eat lots...when there's little...eat it all".

Vince

You know Vince, I remember a majority decision being reached that you were gonna bring you own anchovies. I mean, if the love of anchovies is indicative of one's desire to be Sicilian, I bet the waiting list is fairly short.

When I was a kid I called them ant-chokies, because even a ant would choke on them.

Then again, last year you were the only advocate of anchovies, but when they arrived there were a few people who seemed happy about it.

Rick

Rick

How wrong you are.

Last year I thought I would be the only one to eat the anchovies but there are a good number of club members that so enjoyed the anchovies. It would appear that you are not one of them which means more for me (us). While I love anchovies straight out of the container with some fresh Italian bread smothered with anchovie oil and parma cheese ....the anchovies..... when placed on a pizza taste better if cooked alongside the usual pizza toppings.

In my advancing years the quantity of food I'm able to consume has gone downhill but I'll do my best to eat my share plus Terry's share...and again, Terry, I thank you for allowing me to eat your share.

Vince