Happy Birthday Vince!

RangerBob

Happy Birthday Vince - did you spend it finding some open water, with a pocketful of nymphs, and your shiny new Sage rod? :P

:happybd::cheers:

Thank you all for the great Birhtday Wishes.

I had a hoot this morning with RangerBob...though I think I now have a case of whip lash.....and Lance I'm still looking for the first born. Ya done real good this morning Lance....the FTR is in trouble now. The Sage ZXL was my early Birthday gift and I just can't wait to put line to water...now if I could only get the hang of casting. Spent a bit of time today on the bench....Copper Johns, cause ya just never know when a guy needs to go deep.

Once again, thank you all for your kind Birthday wishes.

Vince

Hey Vince -- Sorry this a day late, but nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I shoulda known a birthday was coming, what with the nice present you landed last week. And now that you're another year older, just remember, Go Sage or go home, or the closely related bit of good advice, Go deep or go home. Terry

Brian & Terry

Thanks boys for the Birthday wishes...another year older and another year....well, just another year with more gray or should I say...silver hair. The words "Go Sage or Go Home" are ringing truer every day. What a rod....all those little and big CNP fisheeeee's are in for a mess of trouble. Brian, thanks but I'll take a pass on the nymphing lesson. Terry, got you email....I darn near fell off my chair....what a hoot eh. Email coming you're way tonight.

Thanks again boys and girls for the best wishes. I wonder what early Birthday gift will come my way next year.

Vince

Vince Happy belated birthday. Hope your Sunday was the best with all the Kids around and little Jack. Glad to hear the SC was great. Rick Keith & I wished you a happy Birthday while on the water Sunday. Rick has likely given you the particulars already.

Hope all goes great today for you. Be talking to you soon. Call me if you need a coffee tomorrow.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

Dennis

Thanks for the Birthday wish...had a great day with my kids and grandkids. All went well today, walking but walking slowly. Coffee in a few days for sure.

Vince

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VINCE :vdaylove:

Joe

Brian

Had arthroscopic knee surgery...debridement (the smoothing of knee bones with a dremel type tool) prodedure plus something else I can't pronounce. Won't be at tonights meeting (unless there is another rod to be raffled) so try to keep everyone in order. With good luck I'll see you next week.

Vince

Dennis

Could not make coffee this morning...very tired and I'm thinking I won't be there tomorrow either. I'm going to see about getting out sometime today for some fresh air and a cup of joe.

and John

the master does go deep...no doubt about it and he does haul them out, as you do, but going dry is still #1 for me, streamer #2 and nymphing well, its down to #3 unless I can find another method to take over 3 rd place. Just kidding....I am looking forward to nymphing this year so look out.

Vince