March 13th–16th - Edmonton Sportsman’s Show

RangerBob

http://www.sportshows.ca/Edmonton/

This month we have a few things coming up in addition to regular meetings. Firstly is the

Edmonton Boat and Sportsman’s Show from March 13th to 16th in the Agricom at Edmonton

Northlands. Once again we’ll be manning the kids tying booth, so will need lots of volunteers

to sign up ASAP. This event is always lots of fun. We get to meet lots of people, promote the

sport and excite some kids about fishing. See Brian Bleackley to book your time slot.

If you are willing to help out - please contact me via e-mail (gscratch@gmail.com) or Telephone 232-8731.

If you need to - please feel free to pass my contact information to other club members to ensure that they can contact me.

At this time - we need volunteers throughout the weekend. I will build a schedule in the next day or two and hopefully we can move forward.

/g

We're still very shy of volunteers. I'll be pulling out the membership list and cold calling starting tomorrow.

We're still volunteer free for a large portion of the show - thursday evening, all day friday, and saturday / sunday have less than 4 volunteers signed up.

While I'm disappointed in the short notice we've had to recruit - I know we'll find the bodies to make this work. Please contact me if you are planning to assist - as we must submit our list of volunteers by wednesday afternoon at the LATEST.

You can see a current schedule of times and people at:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pUo...RQNUw&hl=en

A big Thank You!! :vdaylove:

To all NLFT&F members who helped out this last week at the Sportsman's Show.

Special thanks for those who put in extra time helping organise, set up and be there on multiple days. particularly with the change in weather and the long, cold walk that entailed to and from parking.

My impression is that we gathered a lot of interest and may see a few new faces over the next weeks.

It's this kind of effort that keeps our numbers strong and energy a t ahigh level.

Lets do it again in two weeks at the Outdoor Show. :clap: