Wednesday - November 22nd

RangerBob

Presenter: Greg Scratchley

Comment: With the availability of good, inexpensive handheld GPS receivers, almost anyone can now get and record accurate navigational waypoints. This can not only help a fisherman keep from getting lost in the woods, but can help you mark and find your secret fishing holes.

Greg will discuss the equipment now available, how to use it for fishing purposes and what the limitations are

Edited by RangerBob

BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!

I'll be bringing in my ManCave Projector so Scratch can hookup laptop and project a bigge size screen for his GPS Demo. I will also bring in my laptop and Wireless Rogers Internet Air Card, that way Scratch can show you all how to use the forums (i.e., show Canadagrey how to post his fishy mugshots on the forum). Me, I am still trying to figure out how to post.

Note: We may shamelesly plug the Flyangler.ca website too and it's features for you also. So, bundle up and see you at the meeting -- if you got a GPS, bring it to the event.

PS - Pauline, no need for popcorn but I will bring Frankie his Flea Circus wheel, yes, I got one for you to Dave. :)

http://forum.nlft.org/index.php?showtopic=1630&hl=epoxy

Edited by RangerBob