June 21st Wind-Up Party

RangerBob

The plan for the meeting this Wednesday is to finally have that wind-up party -- seeing as the Oilers are (ALMOST) done their thing now. (Cross fingers for tonight, and/or Pray along with us!)

We'd like to get a rough idea on how many folks are planning to show up for this event.. so we can order accordingly on the food and drinks.

See you on Wednesday night... and GO OILERS GO!

Soon... it will be back to fishing season again!

Cheers,

:beer:

Edited by RangerBob

Me too... and seeing as this is my first post, and I've only met a handfull of the members I guess this will serve as my introduction as well. My name is Brendan, just starting to learn to flyfish, and started to teach my girls to stillfish this summer. I hope to learn a lot from the club and eventually pass it on.

Ciao,

Brendan

Hi There ! We'll be there as well - Looking forward to it!

Do you need anything brought? or a hand with anything.

Pauline & Frank

Thanks Pauline, I think we're planning for about 30 folks to attend. It could be sorta of a wake for the Oilers before we all rub our eyes and going fishing... yeah... I think it will feel sorta like that. Will shore things up tommorow with the rest of the exec, but sounds like most things are well in hand... sans a big shiny cup of course.

:nhl: season's done until October.... oh well... time to go :fishing: again!

Edited by RangerBob

Finally back in town for a meeting and it is the last one of the year!

Pizza for one please.

Bill G :fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

Hey, Dont think I'll make it, way to much Overtime at work.... but I still Owe the club $60.00 from the tickets I sold at the Silent auction... I'll get you guys soon, just been too busy to get down there...

But I havent forgot....

Later

Hey, Dont think I'll make it, way to much Overtime at work.... but I still Owe the club $60.00 from the tickets I sold at the Silent auction... I'll get you guys soon, just been too busy to get down there...

But I havent forgot.... 

Later

We know where you live. And... how are those MIA Swap Flies coming along?

http://forum.nlft.org/index.php?showtopic=...t=0entry12764

Edited by RangerBob

Cudos to Rick for grabbing the pizza, and Vince and whomever else I missed that got the spread out tonight.

Uhm... whilst Barry was out of the room.. and knowing he doesn't have Internet access at the moment... I made a motion of sorts to the floor.. nay.. a plea to assist Barry a fellow member out in donating some flies to him next week. Barry is also going to lend a hand at the casting course next week.. and has no knowledge of this.. so let's keep it under out hats till then.

I refer you to this post now for discussions.

http://forum.nlft.org/index.php?showtopic=...t=0entry12794