Boat Show (March 16 - 19) - SPECIAL EVENT

RangerBob

Lance,

I'm not sure if I will make it on Wednesday.... But I'd be willing to help out on the set up, and maybe some tying....let me know what you may need.

Sound good ABH, wherever you can lend a hand it's appreciated. :beer: Edited by RangerBob

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I'm going to make the Wed Mar 8 meeting, but please put me down if you need help with the set up for the show. I'm available Wednesday after 3:30. I can also tie on Thursday and Friday nights after 4:30 p.m. Let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Doucette

I'm  not sure I'm going to make the Wed Mar 8 meeting, but please put me down if you need help with the set up for the show.  I'm available Wednesday after 3:30.  I  can also tie on Thursday and Friday nights after 4:30 p.m.  Let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Doucette

We'll be getting things together on the Wed night before the show. If you gots a pickmeup truck.. bring it along. :D

We have to move one of them large wooden cabinets down to the show plus TV, etc.

Same 'ole.. same 'ole.

Edited by RangerBob

I do have a pickmeuptruck.... I'll try and get the Box cover off theTues night prior..

Shall I meet you at the meeting for this?

Later,

I do have a pickmeuptruck.... I'll try and get the Box cover off theTues night prior..

Shall I meet you at the meeting for this?

Later,

Yup, next week Wednesday meet right at the start of the meeting. We'll be hauling out that cabinet straight off so park at the North Entrance. Will be no meeting for us as we haul stuff down there. Beer afterwards though. :cheers:

Thanks for you assistance and making storage available on Sunday night for tear down.

If I can get away from work in time u can jamb some stuff in my truck as well.

Unfortunatly work is unpredictable so can not give anymore than that.

Glad to see some new members stepping up to help. It's always appreciated.

:clap:

...hey guys, enjoy the sportsmans show, wont be able to make it this year...take lots of pictures for the clubs archives and for anyone who wishes to look at pictures of kids and adults tying flies...I for one enjoy looking at pictures from the shows, expressions on peoples faces speak volumes...looking forward to reports and pictures...and a big thank you to all who is helping out this year...give yourselves a pat on the back...

:cheers::clap::cheers::clap::cheers:

Richard (and those helping in setup the show). We need to meet at 6PM at the Lions Centre tonight and start packing right away, as everything needs to be down at the show and setup at 8PM (when they lock the doors at the Agricom).

See you there!

Edited by RangerBob

guys make sure you take a list of the voluntees with you no one has given me a list to be fax to the head office. we are allowed 15 volunteers plus 2 perminet.

Not sure if I am going to make it our not Last weekend was taken up with the Wedding and all so this weekend is catch up. Well talk to Brenda before coming tonight. Will let you know.

Tight Lines always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

I'll be there as close to 6:00 as I can... THe car is due booked for an oil change at 4:00 so.... I should make it.

SPeaking of, If anyone drives a Ford. YOu can go to Kentwood ford and get 100,000km worth of oil changes(20) for a one time price $140.00. THe oil change I had done on my Truck today cost me $45.00. I'm glad the cars changes are paid for

guys make sure you take a list of the voluntees with you no one has given me a list to be fax to the head office. we are allowed 15 volunteers plus 2 perminet.

Why would the list be going through you? Wooly is looking after that so far as I know. Edited by RangerBob

because Brian was to pick everything up last week but did not make it so I'm the only one at this time that has a contact number to the people at the sportsman show. The reason I have it is I've been the contact person for the last several years along with Gord Boutette.

Any questions please let me know thank you

Dennis S

This list will need to get to the people so they have some idea how many volunteers there will be.

Going to dig my way out of the house.... literally... and try to get down this afternoon to the show.

ABH.. I'll give you a shout later on to confirm storage at your place, and will you be around with yer pickup at 5 PM?

Sunday, Mar. 19th 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Edited by RangerBob

If you need help getting the stuff here, call me. If not, just call when your on your way. I'm going to TRY to get some work done in the basement today...just hard getting motivated today... just like every other day.

I still have to change the oil in the snowblower today too... aw gawd, why did have to snow so much...I was supposed to be ice fishing this weekend... :angry:

later

Richard

U was supposed to be ice fishing this weekend...

Richard, I got your flybox you left down at the show with all them Bow River Buggers in it. Nice tyes... you might get them back on Wednesday. :lol:

And, now.. thanks to all whom volunteered down at the show... after digging themselves out this weekend. Yeah... I haven't seen snow like this in a long time.

Hope it goes away real soon now. :curse:

THanks... I appreciate you grabing those for me.... I was pretty beat on friday. I guess you gotta be to leave fly boxes around...

Later,

Richard