## TUC Meeting - Monday, February 27th, 2006

RangerBob

February 27 Program Jan Den Dulk on Restoring Trout Streams

We meet in the Arts and Crafts Room 3 at the Central Lions Seniors Centre (11113 113 Street) at 7:30 pm on February 27, 200

http://www.tuce.ca/

--

Gonna try to sneak out tommorow night Mikey D. Al.. you gonna be there? I'll bring yer Mayflies again.

Edited by RangerBob

Sorry Michael, I'm gonna miss another one. :curse:

For good reason though, I'm hashing out the sale of my shares in the club at 7pm. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the Don Anderson presentation.

Cheers :cheers:

Doc

Very interesting and informative meeting last night. For those that did not make it there are some reports on the net that outline the project really well. This one takes a few minutes to download but it has some nice before and after shots.

Hardisty Creek Recreation Project

Somebody should also let Don Andersen and Barry Mitchell know about the TD Friends Of The Environment Fund if they have not heard about it already. I think Barry's Mcleod River project would be right up their alley if he's still looking for funding.

It sounds like you guys are rubbing in the fact that I couldn't make it :curse:

I always miss the really good ones <_<

Cheers :cheers:

Doc

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I am missing another Jack Dennis Event. You great Flyfishermen have fun. Way too tired from another road trip for work. This is totally unrelated to the sprit of flyfishing, but this one is for El Presendente Ranger.

P.S. about the pic - Training for upcomming shuttle mission Launch of Discovery on mission STS-121 targeted for May. I hear there is trout in Houston... :D

I hear there is trout in Houston... :D

So, is it official then? You're going to relocate to be the first fly fisherman in space?

You missed a fine day and evening with Jack. I was thinking about you while he doodled a Royal Humpy on my Western Trout Fly Manual. I hope to be hooking up with again soon in his flyshop in Jacksonhole, Wyoming in mid-July.

I hear the Henry's Fork calling me again.

Edited by RangerBob