Home Alone

albertabowhunter

Well, I've been off sick for the last 2 days. Yesterday, I built a "suggestion box" for the wives work. And a cabinet for the Father in laws Xbox and games . (I got a new Table router for X-mas). Today I slept until about noon... Now I'm bored. I have way to many flies to tie more. And no more wood. Though, maybe I'll go buy some and finish my Entertainment system..... we'll see. As you can tell I'm bored. There is no new posts... I guess everybody else is working.... Maybe I'll go watch a movie... any how, now that your all bored with my useless post, I'll say "good bye".

Good Bye!

Et tu brothers? Yup.. A River Runs Through It is also my movie of choice for down time too.

Yeah I took the day off work today as a matter of fact. So, I didn't make it into the meeting tonight to drop off my extended body swap flies to yah Dennis. Next week... right now I'm busy loosing my damn voice.. and it sounds kinda Scratchy.

Funny how I'm always missed when I'm not posting too. :D

Lance, I think you and me have the same thing... I dont have much of a voice either a few squeaks here and there....best of luck getting over it...

Oh, yeah, "river runs through it" is one of my favorites too...but I can only watch a movie so many times.

Hope you feel better soon Lance...

Have good day!

You guys really need to try that Cold FX stuff.

My wife , Daughter and I have all used it recently and it really works.

Start the treatemtn as soona as you feel the first symptoms.

It may not stop the cold completely, but it sure reduces the severity and length.

You guys really need to try that Cold FX stuff.

I love taking paid Sick Days off work. What they're mostly for... and fishing.
Me too, I dont get any thing for not using my sick days.... so, I have no problem using them... some guys at work call in sick jsut because they dont feel like coming in... Heck, I've even called in everyday I've been off, and if anyone needs me, my radio is still on...they can get ahold of me anytime.

Cold FX work on flu too?