Beaumont Pond

Dragon Troller

Technically, no boats are allowed on the lake (but I'm not sure if this would include float tubes) <_< .

I and others do use our float tubes on it. Never heard of anyone getting ticketed nor have I ever been asked to quit using it. :fishing:

I've tubed it out there before too... no worries. Yeah, I hear the fishing has been slow at Beaumont.. which is why we're 'tubing' Cardiff this Wednesday. I hope to get out right after work to get on the wter early too.

So why go to Cardiff instead of Muir? I was expecting to see you guys at Muir last week but you gents were not there? Just curious more than anything, I have not fished Cardiff for over 10 years and have never fished it from a tube.

My first trip to Muir however was a good night. PaulF DipperDan and Tuber were there, it was fun.

So why go to Cardiff instead of Muir? I was expecting to see you guys at Muir last week but you gents were not there? Just curious more than anything, I have not fished Cardiff for over 10 years and have never fished it from a tube.

My first trip to Muir however was a good night. PaulF DipperDan and Tuber were there, it was fun.

DT, I think you answered all your own questions...

1) Cause lotsa people (read 'you guys') were ALL gonna be there. :lol:

2) Cause Cardiff is fun to fish. No matter if they aren't monsters.

3) And cause I've never done it from a tube yet there.. why going to Cardiff.. instead of Muir.

Oh yeah, it has purty flowers too.

Posted Image

More Pics Soon Here.

http://www-us.flickr.com/photos/rangerbob/sets/572910/