Jump to content

Wednesday April 27 Meeting Agenda Change


Recommended Posts

I just got off the phone with Len, and due to some scheduling and communication issues - we won't have Len to talk to us tonight at the meeting regarding Bears and Bear safety.


I have acquired a copy of a Video for our library, and some other information on the subject, and will provide that to everyone at the meeting.


We can also try to get Dale to talk about the critters perhaps - if not tonight - some other night as he is amply qualified...


We'll try to play the video tonight - otherwise - FREE TIE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Does this mean you're not going to put on the winter woolies

and go fishing at Beaumont tonight? ;)

Lucky fish! :lol:


I can understand Len cancelling.

No one would want to Bear it all in this weather! :)


Hope you still have your extra thick down parka around

if you plan on the midnight madness at Muir :rolleyes:

Current Sat night forecast is -5C with chance of flurries. :o

Instead of chironomids you mght want to try iceworms. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...