Tie And Lie (13 Jan) Pics

Quentin

Was a little late arriving, but snapped a few photos. Please take credit for your flies.

Here's Jim, the mastermind who put together the afternoon for us. He's hard at the job of teaching....

Posted Image

And here's her very first fly!

Posted Image

Some of the other flies that were floating around that I took photos of... (including a size 28 parachute adams)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 5

Paul looking at that leg jiont would a dab of super glue(gel) work. Seeing that close up I didn't realize how the biot was bent over. That would be faster and easier.

Sorry I missed but I felt like crap gain yesterday. Thought I was freezing to death. Brenda was the same way. I really didn't feel that bad but very cold.

Will make it out to the next one.

I sure like some of those fly. I also was doing some soft hackles will hopefully post them tonight. Couple sweet surprises.

Tight Lines Always.

Dennis S

No problem! Was fun.

Now, if you want to use these photos in different threads, to discuss how they were tied, etc, simply right click on the photo and choose "properties". Copy the URL that comes up, then in your own post, press the little green picture looking option, and paste in the URL.

QT