Another New Member.

brucewood

Hello every/anyone:

Trying to figure out how this forum thing works. I am a new member as of April and I am computor illiterate (sounds like an AA meeting).

I have been flyfishing for about 25 years and am wanting to start tying again after a beginners course about 15 years ago.

Most of my fishing experiences have involved the rainbow and cutthroat streams of the eastern slopes and I am just starting to get interested in the stocked pot-hole lakes and also doing some pike fishing.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and to glean all I can from the years of experience you all represent.

See you later.....

Bruce

Bruce glad to have you aboard. Come on out as Dan says Wed and meet some of us. The first part of the meeting will be our monthly Business meeting. Then as Dan said we are starting to get geared up for our pet Grayling project.

We are getting ready to wynd down for the summer but we plan on trying to do a couple of club outings through the summer. One for sure will be a Pike outing.

Hope to see you out soon

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S