New To Alberta

CAEddy

My name is Charley, and I just moved to Spruce Grove from the east coast a couple of months ago. I have been fly fishing and tying for about fifteen years, mostly bumming around the small trout streams of Nova Scotia's eastern shore, and doing the miramachi two step on New Brunswicks Salmon waters. My work takes me all over the province, and I have had the chance over the winter to stop into a number fly shops between crowsnest, and Edmonton, mining for tips and getting to know the lay of the land. A fellow TUC member back home suggested searching out NLFT, I look forward to meeting some new faces!!!

Charley

Welcome Charley! You've found a dedicated and enthusiastic group of fly fisher and tyers. You'll also find people who can give you local tips on the fishing. Hope to see you and a meeting soon.

Welcome Charley. I hope your visit to this forum and possibly to the club meetings will be a great experience. If you have any questions on flyfishing Alberta. Please post them with us and I am sure people will share there thoughts and experiences with you.

Charley great to have you aboard. Hope to see you out soon. As all have expressed if you have any questions we would be glad to help you as best as we can. There is sure a wealth of knowledge on flyfishing & Tying on this site and at this club.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump: