Data Loggers / Stream Update

kemo99

Here's the lastest from Jim:

Just finished another site (installing data loggers) on Pembina River and Dismal Creek; beautiful water! Clear and fishable.

As for people fishing this weekend, it is possible but another week would be ideal. If some are hot to trot turn them loose...

There are still more data loggers that need to be installed. Please PM me if you would like to head out Monday to install some devices and scout some water.

ken

Just finished another site (installing data loggers) on Pembina River and Dismal Creek; beautiful water! Clear and fishable.

As for people fishing this weekend, it is possible but another week would be ideal. If some are hot to trot turn them loose...

There are still more data loggers that need to be installed. Please PM me if you would like to head out Monday to install some devices and scout some water.

ken

Ken, that's a definite yes although I think I'll be out this afternoon so please phone around 6 at 780 756-0897.

ken

Ken, that's a definite yes although I think I'll be out this afternoon so please phone around 6 at 780 756-0897.

Thanks jfisherman, I was out last night too. I think we will have all the loggers done by tomorrow.

I'll post an update tonight.