A Little Funny

Paulf

...a physician claims that these are actual comments from his patients while he was performing colonoscopies...

1. Take it easy doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone before...

2. Find Amelia Earhart, yet?

3. HEY!!...Can you hear me NOW!!!

4. Oh boy, that was sphincterrific...

5. Are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...

6. You know...in Arkansas, we are legally married now...

7. Any sign of the missing miners, chief?....

8. You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out, you do the hokey pokey...

9. Hey!...Now I know what a muppet feels like...

10. If your hand doesn't fit, you must acquit...

11. Hey doc, let me know if you find my dignity...

12. You used to be an executive at Enron didn't you...

13. Could you write me a note for my wife...saying that my head is not, in fact, up there...

...another funny...found on another board...

WORK

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer("WORK")

If you receive "WORK" from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means, do not touch it! This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with "WORK"...take two good friends to the nearest grocery/liquor store, purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract ("WINE") or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter ("BEER")

Take the antidote repeatedly until "WORK" has been been completely eliminated from your system...you should let five (5) of your friends know about this warning. If you do not have five (5) friends, you have already been infected and "WORK" is controlling your life.

NOW GO FISHING AND POST SOME PICTURES AND CREATE A LITTLE STORY, CALL IT FACT OR FICTION.

... :fishing::catch::fishing:...

...another funny...found on another board...

WORK

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer("WORK")

If you receive "WORK" from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means, do not touch it! This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with "WORK"...take two good friends to the nearest grocery/liquor store, purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract ("WINE") or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter ("BEER")

Take the antidote repeatedly until "WORK" has been been completely eliminated from your system...you should let five (5) of your friends know about this warning. If you do not have five (5) friends, you have already been infected and "WORK" is controlling your life.

NOW GO FISHING AND POST SOME PICTURES AND CREATE A LITTLE STORY, CALL IT FACT OR FICTION.

... :fishing::catch::fishing:...

Paul , I see you have been infected, U ARE WORKING WAY TO HARD,I KNOW IT'S TIME TO FISH.

DOOOO!!!!!!! I've been infected also,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAM

How about the fire hole, Thursday night see how many ----ERS we can get out........

HE HE HE HE HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Hears look at you kid!!!!

Dan

IMGP7993_resize.JPG