Sportsmen And Fishin Hole Shows

The Sportsmen's show is Mar 18 through the 21 at the Edmonton Expo Centre-Northlands, and the club will need volunteers to run our booth. We'll be doing the "kids" tye again this year and will be looking for some wonderfully patient and kindly disposition individuals to help in this area, as well we will have a "demo tyer" that will be tying some "flashy attractor" patterns to catch the eye/interest of the crowd passing by. We'll be selling the "cane rod raffle" tickets and we'll also be selling the last of the old logo apparel at deep discount prices.

http://www.edmontonboatandsportshow.ca

Volunteer sign up sheets will be available at the club meetings or you can post a reply and I'll get your name on the list.

We need all the volunteer names before the event so we can arrange for the free passes. If you volunteer for more than 4 hours, the club will reimburse you for your parking, more than 8 hours and the club will reimburse you for a meal up to $15.

The Fishin Hole/Campers Village show is March 25 through the 28, at the Mayfield, and we'll be needing volunteers for this show as well, the same as above with the addition of the Lloyd Shea bucket lottery booth.

Carl just to confirm I will do Fri. from 1pm to close and will do Sat. full day will do some of the demo tying.

Same with the Fishin Hole show 1pm to close fri. Whole day Sat.

See you Wed night.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S :fishing::fish_jump:

I can do all day Saturday. Sorry, guys. If I'd stayed at the Fishin' Hole I could've done all four days,but the new job changes things. Whatever you need most, Carl, but my first choice is demo tying. I need Pike flies bad.

Rick jr

I will be helpning out March 20 + 21st. 11 am - till ??? Please confirn there will be a volunteer bagde waitng for me at the Sportsman Show show. I will confirm days and times of the Fishin Hole show at thr Sportsman Show. Please confirm to d.como@hotmail.com

Doug Como

Thanks to all those volunteers who have signed up, so far. I have submitted your names to the organizer to arrange for free passes, however if you would still like to help us out please let me know and we can get your name added to the list.

I will have some more details in the near future about how the organizer is handling the passes/badges this year and will be posting those details here as well as bringing them to next weeks meeting.

Thanks Again

Carl

Passes have to be picked up at the "SHOW OFFICE".

If you're arriving before the "public gates" open the Show office is located on the south side of the complex by Hall F. Just say that you're with Northern Lights and they will issue passes for everybody on the list.

If you're arriving after the public gates open, just explain to the gate staff that you are a volunteer exhibitor and they will allow you access to the show office.

I didn't have to show any ID, they were mainly concerned about having your name on the list. If by chance I have missed getting your name call me on my cell 780-231-8932 and I'll come down to the show office to sort it out with you.

Thanks to everyone who helped out at the Sportsmen Show. We had lots of volountyers, so it made the whole show go smoothly.

I'm still looking for some more help at the Fishin Hole show and I'll have the sign up sheets at the meeting tonight. This show is a little easier to help with as there's no admission fee and parking is free so.

Thanks Again

Carl J.