Cane Rod

We are having a raffle for a 5 wt. 8 ft. CANE ROD with 2 tips and rod tube. These tickets will be available at the Sportsman Show, Fishin' Hole Outdoor Show, The Dave Whitlock Seminar and finally the Trout Unlimited Dinner. Tickets are only $5 each. The draw will be made at the Trout Unlimited Dinner May 7, 2009. Sooner if sold out.

:thumbup: Thanks to Don Andersen who built this beautiful rod and donated it to the Edmonton Chapter. :thumbup:

Tickets will also be available at Club meetings every Wed. Don't Delay get your tickets early as we expect an early sellout. :fish_jump:

Terry

Not only is Vince allowed to buy tickets but he allowed to buy many tickets. Terry, I had an opportunity to look at this cane rod built by Don and I can tell you that it is one of the most beautiful rods I have ever laid my eyes on. If, for some reason, I don't win this beautiful cane rod I may have to dig deep and get Don to build me one. Terry, I can see you having a crap load of fun with this rod on the Crow...If I lucky enough to win this beauty I'll let you borrow it when I come down.

Vince

Hey, that's great. I'll be buying a few tickets for sure. One question though -- is Vince allowed to buy tickets? :D

Only if they are for the Cane Rods from the Oldtimer's club. Oh yah, when are we taking them over... soon.. in about 20 years? :)

post-65-1236818151_thumb.jpg

THANKS FOR THE CANE ROD !!!!! DON , How did you know what I needed , and that grip fits my hand perfectly. I can feel the line running through those eyes and the fish slurping up that Adams.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE EDMONTON TU CHAPTER DON, IT'S A GREAT LOOKING ROD. AND I'LL BE PROUD TO OWN IT!!!!!!! :vdaylove::fish_jump:

Dan

PS. You'll have to show me how to fish with it!!!!!!!

Boys & Girls

Holy smokes....I spoke to Brian B. this morning and the raffle tickets are almost sold out. There were 400 tickets printed and there are only about 60 left...so if you intend to purchase you best put your butt in high gear and grab yours at tomorrow nights meeting. The sooner the tickets are sold the sooner we can have the draw.

In additon, if you picked up a book of tickets to sell you best bring the dough for the tickets at tomorrow nights meeting or you may be left out of the draw.

Can't wait to swing that beautiful cane rod.

Vince

..........Can't wait to swing that beautiful cane rod. ............Vince

Are you talking about the cane rod I am going to win?? Ok, you're a good guy Vince, so I may let you hold it for a few minutes. Terry

Terry

No, frankly I was talking about the cane rod I'm going to win. I'm sure if there is a Cinnamon Bear Cafe cinnamon bun or two as payment that I may let you swing it a time or two....NO NYMPHING allowed...got to be dry only and I'll be watching.

Vince

OK EVERYONE !!!!!! I HAVE THE LAST BOOK OF TICKETS. I WILL BE AT THE CLUB THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT YOUR TICKET YET, IT IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

SO BE THERE ... LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!!!!! THE DRAW IS VERY SOON!!!!!!! :vdaylove::fish_jump:

Dan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...