Fly Fishing Film Tour - Edmonton

crump

Hi folks, I wanted to pass along the info that the Fly Fishing Film Tour is coming to Edmonton next week. The show will be at the Edmonton Public Library on the 6th at 7:00 pm. To get an idea of what the film tour is all about, check out the film trailers at www.flyfishingflimtour.com/screenroom.asp

This year's tour is making it to over 60 stops across the states and Canada. There are 6 films that are being shown, check out the website and see for your self.

Sorry for the spam, but I thought this was something that you would all be interested in.

Justin Crump

AEG Media

www.aegmedia.com

Hi folks, I wanted to pass along the info that the Fly Fishing Film Tour is coming to Edmonton next week. The show will be at the Edmonton Public Library on the 6th at 7:00 pm. To get an idea of what the film tour is all about, check out the film trailers at www.flyfishingflimtour.com/screenroom.asp

This year's tour is making it to over 60 stops across the states and Canada. There are 6 films that are being shown, check out the website and see for your self.

Sorry for the spam, but I thought this was something that you would all be interested in.

Justin Crump

AEG Media

www.aegmedia.com

Nice of him to show up - a week before the event - spam it - and then drop it like a hot potato.

How can AEG expect to get viewers if no-one promotes it... I don't get it.

I was quite interested at seeing this - and didn't know that I had to buy tickets in advance - certainly didn't say that anywhere that I saw....

Justin? Poor move bud - I for one am disappointed.

PS - I've tried two addresses at their domain - and none of the emails work -- including 'orders' at AGEmedia dot com... Oh well.

Scratch,

I agree with you 100%, I saw a trailer of some of the stuff on the field and stream website and tried to look for some edmonton dates. I was sent to the american schedule so I didn't think there was any Canadian shows, but apparently there are, or were going to be at least :vikinjg:: . Looked pretty sweet.

Scratch

I'll second your thoughts...very poor form indeed. No mention on the site that tickets were to be purchased in advance and if we had I wonder what would have happened to our dough when they are a no show.

I just had a quick look at their main site and indeed the Edmonton date and location are history. No way I would travel to Calgary as they may cancel there as well.

Vince

I think a lot of people very well may have come to the event, but would have purchased tickets at the door. That's what I would have done myself, had I not received a couple from a friend. You guys are right, they should have said something if they wanted tickets to be purchased in advance. :curse:

I had emailed them last week to find out about DVD sales at the show - had to use one of the other email addresses I found on their site, but got a reply the next day...

Posted the reply I received on the flyangler site, and there was no hint at all that the date would be canceled.

Pretty lame - no response to comments on their blog ... looks like they've done this to a few US dates as well.

I too was planning on going and there was a fellow here at work that was going along with his son. I had Rick convinced to go also. Like most I didn't know you had to purchase tickets in advance.

Very poor advertizing

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S. :fishing::fish_jump: