A Sense of Spirit

AlbertaSkies

I suppose I am one of the newest members next to Bianca of "KissMyFishy" fame and whose blog is delightful. It was nice to see the sweet series of pictures of her "doing the deed" she speaks of! It made her request of receiving a thousand photos of we fisher people doing the deed; legit also, which is important.

I also appreciated recieving so many responses to my original quiery where the sense of community is evident. As I am an enthusiastic green horn on here...protocol is something I am learning about. I did look through the members details to see who I was connecting with and vice versa and there are only two photos by members. Me and Dave and lots of psudonyms (sp)

There seem to be a lot of photos in posts documenting fine times so privacy is not always an issue. My question is: why do members not use the photo vehicle as a visual resource to show a moment of their passion on a creek whether it is you in a sinking bellyboat or a landed grayling at your feet. It does not have to be facially readable ( mine sure is not). If you have a look at the members pages all there is page after page of gey squares. Ouch!

A kissmyfishy photo would be pretty nifty for Bianca's cause in her new land and also show a sense of spirit in NLFTF.

( Idea for the future .......perhaps we could arrange to capture "THE KISS" at some future event )

Am I out of line here .....just fishing for feedback !

Janice

<snip>

Janice

Nope. Avatars are most certainly a personal preference - and it's important to remember that respecting the privacy of a member is paramount. If they feel even an image without a face is too personal, then I suppose I have to respect that.

On the other side of the coin - having a personalized avatar does help give you a sense of those you're chatting with on the e-motionless e-forum.

:)

<snip>

Janice

Nope. Avatars are most certainly a personal preference - and it's important to remember that respecting the privacy of a member is paramount. If they feel even an image without a face is too personal, then I suppose I have to respect that.

On the other side of the coin - having a personalized avatar does help give you a sense of those you're chatting with on the e-motionless e-forum.

:)