May 26-27, Dolberg Lake 4/0 Klave

Scratch

Posted Image

Ladies and Gents - it's that time again!

We proudly announce the dates for the 2007 Dolberg Lake Conclave and Fish(Scotch)-Fest.

The Weekend of May 26 and 27, 2007 will form the Core of the clave weekend.

Bookending those days, many of our fishing pals will be getting out to the Dolberg Campground on Thursday the 24th, and returning on Monday the 28th, or Tuesday the 29th

More details will follow - but you can now mark your calendars.

Though I will only be participating from Friday to Monday, I will be the off(ice for your scotch?)shal Klave-meister in training for this event...

The Weekend schedule will follow - but for the moment - bring out the pontoons kids - there's fish in them thar waters!

/Scratch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude - Yer covered! Welcome to the Klave!

(Frankly SJW - we're glad you'll be able to come - even if the fishin is thin - the story telling is great.)

Welcome aboard!

/g

Can't come this year <_<  <_< , will be cruising the Mediterrenian during those two weeks  :boat:  :boat: . Save the big one for me  :cheers:  :cheers:  :fish_jump:

joe

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You can tell me your secrets now :ph34r: so I can take big fish and win the "Dolberg One Fly Competition" as well. Now also running into it's fourth year. ;)

SJW, all you need is an RBE. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in too! I've learned my lesson so I'll be driving out Saturday morning to see what's left of the crew after Friday night. See you guys out there. :drinked:

Doug

I'm in too! I've learned my lesson so I'll be driving out Saturday morning to see what's left of the crew after Friday night. See you guys out there. :drinked:

Doug

Saturday night is when all the fun is... and oh yeah... Pot Luck supper. Be sure to bring something along for the group.

Right Klavemeister Scratch!?

As luck would have it, that weekend is my daughter's grade 12 grad.

Gotta go to the ceremony Friday and the dinner Saturday.

So I won't appear until Sunday and may stay over until Monday.

Pooh!

I'd have booked that weekend off myself, but my Other Boss

informed me in no uncertain terms that Daughter's Grad came first.

See what you have to look forward to Scratch?

Although with a boy you won't have to go through the Grad Dress Purchase Ritual.

Just rent Junior a tux and Bob's your uncle.

Of course it will all go a lot smoother for you if you cut off the blood flow

to certain of his body parts the day he turns 16.

Edited by dave robinson

...I heard :whootwhoo: through the grapevine that anyone :pimp: bringing along any beverage that resembles that dreaded :drinked::barf: "#### #####" :drinked::barf: (don't even want to repeat it) has to buy/treat every person at the outing with their own personal bottle of hooch(no not that stuff...:alien: ) :devil:...just what I heard :laugh::laugh:...see you's at the lake... :cheers:

Yes. F**E A***E is not permitted at the Lake Klave - unless used to Chum for Bear. Once a bear is in Camp - Lance (Ranger Bob) will Nude Wrestle with it for applause and American beer.

I however, will stay perched in Castle Hepcat (ahhh trailers...) watching from above offering nothing but a thumbs up or down on the entertainment.

Oh yeah.

:)

Bring on the Scotch and Rainbows. :)