NLFTF - Spring Windup Party - June 14, 2006

RangerBob

At the Executive meeting held this past Monday, May 15th we started on plans for the windup part on Wednesday, June 14th.

That will be our last regular weekly meeting until we switch to summer program (cough.. fishing). More details next week.. just wanted to post that so you'd know it was forthcoming.

Edited by RangerBob

RB:

I'm sorry I missed the Exec Meeting, but other things (Go Oilers) intervened.

So for the June Newsletter, I only need June program info for the 7th?

Plus the Summer Schedule for July and August?

I understood from Brian B that we had the room at the Lions booked right through to the end of June.

So that would leave June 21st and 28th vacant in the June schedule.

Any suggestions?

DR

Oh Yeah:

You might want to really start thinking ahead and get ideas for September ready.

I won't be back from my downunder trip until the 25th of August,

so will have only a few days to do a newsletter up before the first September meeting and don't want to have to chase somebody down in a jetlagged state.

D

Edited by dave robinson

RB:

I'm sorry I missed the Exec Meeting, but other things (Go Oilers) intervened.

So for the June Newsletter, I only need June program info for the 7th?

Plus the Summer Schedule for July and August?

I understood from Brian B that we had the room at the Lions booked right through to the end of June.

So that would leave June 21st and 28th vacant in the June schedule.

Any suggestions?

DR

Oh Yeah:

You might want to really start thinking ahead and get ideas for September ready.

I won't be back from my downunder trip until the 25th of August,

so will have only a few days to do a newsletter up before the first September meeting and don't want to have to chase somebody down in a jetlagged state.

D

There was no hockey game this past Monday night. :)

Yup, our Program Director.. just needs to line something up for the 7th... the 14th will be party time. Not sure what's planned for the other two dates in June. I got the impression the 14th was the final "regular" meeting for the summer. Last years Spring Windup was held June 29th, 2006 (see last year newsletter ). At this time of year... folks start dropping off like flies from the meetings... to go out in search of trout... rather then tying flies.

I understand the room is booked for the duration of the summer... impromptu get togethers every two weeks (free tye nights & fishing trips to Muir). Myself... I will be hanging out the gone fishing sign after the 14th.... but more will be said about upcoming schedules at next weeks meeting by Brian to confirm for the newsletter what's happening.

Yeah, tonight... I am your Master Of Ceremonies... as Brian is taking the night off fer the hockey game. I can pass on to you what transpired... if you are there tonight.... no wait... you'll be at the game tonight to won't you!? :curse:

PS - Tonight... I promise you we will roll right into Mikeys Magic show ASAP by 7:15 PM and no later.. less talk.. more demo. You don't want to miss it... about the only thing that could drag me away from a possible Game 6 decision. (I'll be in the back with a radio in my ear!)

http://forum.nlft.org/index.php?showtopic=1655

Edited by RangerBob

The Go Oiles Go was gratuitous enthusiasm.

The miss in monday was due to being flat on my back with cold and flu symptoms.

I even took a 1/2 day off work.

Didn't want to contaminate enyone else.

I'm feelig much better now, except my hearing is gone.

Can't blame the cold though.

Goal #2 at Rexall did that.

The Go Oiles Go was gratuitous enthusiasm.

The miss in monday was due to being flat on my back with cold and flu symptoms.

I even took a 1/2 day off work.

Didn't want to contaminate enyone else.

I'm feelig much better now, except my hearing is gone.

Can't blame the cold though.

Goal #2 at Rexall did that.

Hope yer feeling better fer Dolberg... in just one more week. :D