Alberta fishing guide

Ya its that time year. Will have to make my yearly trek to pick it up. Hope there is some good stories in it this yr.

Tight Lines Always

Dennis S.

I ALWAYS look forward to this and Barry Mitchell's Fishing Guide. Then I know it's fishing season almost around the corner.

:clap:

RangerBob

You took the words right out of my mouth...as far as I'm concerned the season has now started or will start as soon as I pick up my copy. I'm also looking forward to getting a copy of Fly Fusion to read what our Mr. Scratch has to say. Way to go Scratch...I'm sure it will be a great read.

Vince

Scratch: I remember you not using the thumb on top but your finger on the side, but I also remember you being a southpaw when casting.

Amazing what photoshop can do to correct for one's casting eh? Greg has the original photos (larger sized) on his Flickr Site.... hurry now.. go find them. Eye candy they are. Hint... click on 'WWW' below his post to view off his swanky new blog. =) Again, great job on the article buddy. Edited by RangerBob